Wednesday, October 14, 2009

2009 Birthday Wish List......

Its just around the corner.... As usual my birthday celebrating mood is on roll. Today was Kay's birthday and we had a nice cake and I treated her to a complete make-up makeover with products. Compliments to Ismi for doing a really great job.

So this years wish list:

1. A new set of wheels - (Maybe next year)
2. Blackberry Bold - lalalalala
3. Chanel Allure EDT
4. Accessories.... bangles, necklaces etc..
5. New pair of crocs..
6. A nice spa getaway
7. A nice top that isn't black.
8. Make-up from MAC or Lancome
9. New heels.
10. Anything from Bodyshop or Loccitane - so crazy about natural products.
11. A nice romantic dinner
12. A hooting all girls party
13. A vacation
14. Green tea ice cream treat
15. Vanilla scented candles
16. A cat women suit :P
17. Wii fitness
18. Sony P series mini notebook
19. LCD TV to link up to my Wii
20. A guy to love me for the wonderful person I am. (Not that I'm desperate for one)

Oh well... I think this year's list is a bit easier than last years. Oh I do welcome any chocolates, flowers and soft teddies.

No comments: