Wednesday, October 21, 2009

2009 Birthday Resolution

In view of another completed year that God has granted me this life, it is an honour to be who I am now, as God has made me in all His greatness, that I would pledge to the following:

1. Be a better Muslim for the year to come and keep God as my first and foremost lover.
2. Take good care of myself - in terms of physical, mental, emotional and spiritual health.
3. I will work hard for the success of my business and expansion of the Company.
4. I will not neglect my studies and will strive to improve my knowledge and skill.
5. I will not neglect my medical knowledge and will serve the society in any way possible when needed.
6. I will manage my finances better this year and avoid unnecessary spending and handle my debts wisely.
7. I will love and respect my dad because I only have one parent left in the world, and so I should be kind and gentle to him despite whatever transpired before.
8. I will be a better mum to both my children.
9. I will be a better friend to all that regards me as their friend.
10. I will not let a guy trample on my self confidence ever, nor will I bare my heart to be thrashed by a man ever again. If God wills it that a guy should be interested to be committed to me, then pray he has the patience to accept me as how I am. No more Miss Nice Girl.

Happy birthday to me a.k.a Manja a.k.a Maroqx a.k.a Meira a.k.a Marr a.k.a bad grunge girl with the good attitude but bad reputation. Forever 18.

No comments: