Sunday, November 22, 2009

Back to civilization......

Finally I am back. Back to my nice comfy bed, the comfort of my home, the familiar furniture, the clean water and back to the normal sounds of KL traffic. And last night, my two babies arrived and I hugged them so hard they almost couldn't breath. How I missed them so much, I've decided to take today off and work from home. At least I am privileged to do so, which was one of the main reasons why I decided to leave government service and run my own joint - so that I get more quality time with my little ones.

I have a million and one things to write about my trip, but as I have a million things to attend to since I just returned, I'll update on that later. I'm just glad I am already home and still in bed with my two angels sleeping peacefully next to me. I skipped my morning jog today because I needed to leave the house early. Just waiting for my frickking maid to arrive. Gees... where is she?

Okay people, signing out. Updates soon to come. Adios.

No comments: