Monday, October 27, 2008

Why can't I study.....???

I'm so upset. I'm so stressed. I have a major exam in another 30 days, 5 case summaries to write up and another 14 days to complete MCQ questions. Despite being on a long holiday, I find myself doing other things rather than hit my books.
Arghhh.. this is so frustrating. There's too much at stake if I don't pass this exam. My 5K investment of taking it, my reputation, and I would need to resit it because I do need the cert, regardless. And I don't really have much time.
Maybe I'm not stressed up enough, maybe I'm not focused. Maybe I just need some motivation. But what?
Well I should start one step at a time. Bit by bit.... hopefully by the time for the Viva, I'll be well equipt. Besides, if I don't pull it off, then its not me. Well, wish me luck...

No comments: