Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Birthday 2008 wrap up

Yeah, its 4 in the morning and I'm not asleep yet. Just got back from my last party. Yes, my birthday this year has been really awesome, as always. 65 people wished me happy birthday, 10 people personally sang me happy birthday, another 30 sang in groups. I received 2 cakes, 2 brownies with ice cream for cake. I received two fragrances, Allure chanel and kenzo flower from my girl friends, a big orange lollipop from another girlfriend, a scottish hamper basket from my business partner, a teddy bear from my previous colleagues, and my mentor spent a lot for my late night birthday celebration - with balloon and stuff. Okay I admit i am completely spoilt.
For those who wished me happy birthday, sang for me, gave me gifts and attended my small parties I give you my most warmest thank you for making my birthday memorable as always. It really means the world to me. For those who didn't wish me, well I guess I'm not a significant person in your life.
So sleepy. Guess need to continue my birthday story tomorrow.

1 comment:

susan booth said...

I love this fragrance, its my favourite and is just so simple, i got mine from perfume point but love the smells of violet and musk that come through in the dry down phase!