Sunday, October 19, 2008

Long Journey home...

Just reached home after a long 3 hour drive from Kuantan. Yeah, I went to Terengganu over the weekend to send my sister off and her little babe Misha. Thank god its only for a week, I'm starting to miss Misha already. I miss that cute little face and the huge eyes. He is so adorable.
I stopped by at Kuantan to visit my brother. He cooked grilled chicken for lunch with garlic bread and onion soup. It was a nice quiet hosuing area. It was a nice quiet day despite some rain. After a few hours there, I set off on my journey home. My maid didn't talk much, so I sang to keep myself awake (and perhaps to keep her awake too). The road was fine except for the on off rain. I didn't drive as fast as I wanted, I took the opportunity to think about my life so far and what is the next step.
I reched Kl around 7, just to be greeted by the normal long trafiic jam - it took more than 1/2 hours to reach home from the toll which if the road was clear wasn't that far. Exhausted, the first thing I did was log on to my mac because 2 days no internet. Yeah, guess I'm a net junkie.. no doubt. Too tired to think - nap time perhaps.

No comments: