Sunday, June 7, 2009

Singapore...

I actually have a long entry to write but I guess after walking almost 4km from Bencoolen Street to Scotts Road, i think my enthusiasm has just started to dwindled as I begin to yawn after a nice warm shower and baby lotion.
Overall, Singapore is not so bad. It is after all a small city as many would say. Walking around was really present, especially since nobody smoked around here, the city was pristine clean and well lit and organized. I guess I maybe someone who can live in Singapore due to its orderliness and cleanliness. KL sometimes dampens my mood especially when I get up and see a haze. Still, there is no place like home, I would miss the hectic busy life in KL unless I decide to move everything of importance to me to a new area.
Exploring new areas is a hobby I have always had since a kid. My good sense of direction and great memory proves to be an incredible asset especially after 15 years of not ever going anywhere.
Okay, Mr Sandman is knocking at my door.. need to get my beauty sleep.

No comments: