Monday, April 20, 2009

There is always a reason when you don't get what you want.... perhaps its time to stop and smell the roses...

I guess I've always been a go getter. Somebody that completely believes in achieving anything the heart desires as long as you are willing to put in the effort and believe. But as the years gone by, despite getting most everything I want, God definitely plays an important role.

So of late when my head is so full with too many things, I guess God just wanted to remind me that I was just human. Yes, I was extremely disappointed at how things turn out with the many issues regarding my business and my life, but its okay. You don't necessarily get what you want, even if you pray day and night for it. Because God knows what's best for you, so when he doesn't give you exactly what you want it may mean a few things. One, it may not be the right time yet. Two, you are not really sure of what you want and three perhaps what you want is not the best for you. A number four would be because you've been a naughty servant so you get punished by not getting what you want.

So even if I didn't get the things I planned to get this week, its okay. God knows best. Although my melancholic mood wasn't good for business at my clinic today, I'm just hoping it'll pass soon. Besides, life is too short to mope around with failures.

Like what I promised myself after I became single again, I would not let a minor glitch in my life ruin the whole master plan and I wouldn't sell myself short to any guy. God just wants me to love myself first before trying to commit to other things. Plus I have my baby girl who needs me more than anyone else in the world.

Why was I moping again?

No comments: