Thursday, March 26, 2009

Its a beautiful Friday morning.....

It is a beautiful Friday morning and I was awaken in the wee hours of the morning by my lovely pixie who needed a replenishment of milk supply. I slept early yesterday, recuperating from another night of not sleeping due to too many issues on my head.

It has been a hectic week and I'm still stuck writing my company profile and business plan. I already have everything there, its just the groove of writing which I need to just sit and do it and despite so many attempts, well, let's just say the moods not there yet. I guess work better and faster under pressure. Since I started being my own boss, stress was quite minimal. I'm quite content and happy with my current life now.

I'm single, young and almost successful. I have beautiful kids, and my family ties have never been stronger. Plus I'm always the 'Adik' in the family despite having 3 more younger siblings. I have very good friends who are always there to keep me sane, and I have cats which I never really thought of having before. Yes, I did fantasize keeping my own mini zoo since I loved animals so much, but I never guessed this early.

Maybe I just need to add a good exercise regime and healthy sleep habits to my lifestyle to make it more complete. I'm already a health freak when it comes to food although I don't show it much when I'm outside my fortress. My kid is a fruitanarian at times so its kind of easy. I don't fancy much red meat or any forms of preserved foods, seasoning.

Although being highly dominant may benefit me in my career, I guess that is why I am bad in relationships. Its either men are too afraid to get to know me better or they already assume that I'll be a queen controlling freak. For what its worth, I don't really care anymore. I want to focus in the good things in life, such as living it, watching my girl grow and having fun.

Perhaps before this I was just afraid of growing old alone. I've watched some of my old patients who did not have anybody to care for them, I didn't want that to happen to me. But then I realized something that I've known all along, but just sort of forgotten. I'll never be alone because God is always there with me.

Alright, npow for some shut eye. Getting up again in an hour, pray and time to whip up some delicious lasagna.

No comments: