Sunday, August 16, 2009

Finally Some me time.........

Its been a hectic week. Full of a lot of stressful issues to address, full of so many things to think about and coupled with 2 training functions and my kids....

Finally, able to rest my head a bit. And then my phone disappeared. My RM 3K communicator got snitched during our ice cream tea outing. Imagine my frustration. All the important numbers were on the phone, and a few important dates and details. It is after all a communicator. Just praying that the person was uneducated and just reformatted my phone and sold it. Hopefully, he/she did not notice the VVIP numbers in it. Damn.

I was really frustrated with losing my phone, I sort of vented out my anger to my eldest daughter. I was already pent up a lot of frustrations to her behaviour. Its not easy being a mum, its harder when you are single again and your daughter is being cared for by your ex's family. I screamed at her for being so useless and blur, for not reminding me and just not wanting to do anything. I know, it was wrong of me. I admit I was ashamed of myself afterwards. For letting out my frustrations on her. She cried and cried and I guess silently she wished that I was dead. I tried consoling her later, but I guess the damage was already done. She would remember this episode till later life. Ironically, I really want her to grow up to be a confident woman like I am, but subconsciously I am suppressing her myself.

I'm tired, I need sleep.

No comments: