Sunday, May 3, 2009

Tears of an angel.....

Its been three days, finally Nabilah is back into my hands. How I missed my darling baby girl. I miss the mornings I would wake up to see her naughty face grinning back at me when I say 'Good Morning Sunshine... Wakey wakey..." Then we'd both go downstairs and she'd find a comfy spot on the couch while I make her morning milk and prepare breakfast.

But according to the custody settlement, I have to give Nabilah to her dad every fortnight, which was why she was away for the past 3 days. Despite being a very brave and independent young girl, this is the second time I noticed that whenver I get her back, she would cry silently, her tears dripping down her face.

Initially, I felt a bit offended. I thought it was because she was sad having to part with her dad and sister. But after the incident happening twice, I finally realized something. She wasn't crying because she didn't like separating from her dad and sister, but it was rather because she missed me so much that after the few days of me not being there and seeing me again made her cry. It was so touching that I felt like crying myself as I hugged her tight. She missed me so much that it brought tears to her eyes when she saw me as if wondering where did I go for the past couple of days. ANd honestly, I missed her so much too, my little angel.

No comments: