Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Stupid men.....

On average when I look at my life, I can deny that I am a lot happier than before. I have a great job, a good life, beautiful children, and I get to do a lot of things that I couldn't previously.

I'm not exactly lonely. I have a lot of things keeping myself occupied, my baby girl and my best friends, my family and workmates. Yeah, perhaps sometimes I do wish to have a special someone to spend time with, just to unwind and talk to, but regardless if I did or did not have one, now would defnitely not be the best time. My children need me, my business needs me. So I choose to remain single for the next 2-3 years perhaps. As long as I need to take to make my business a success and sort out my kids. However, I do date casually, for fun. Just to get to know new people. Unfortunately, lately I keep on getting men who just piss me off terribly.

For the record, I completely get pissed with guys who:
1. Either wears irritating cologne or have BO problems.
2. In the first instance, yap so much about himself - as if I want to know so much detail about you especially in terms of personality. Personality is something perceived by another party. What you say may not be necessarily true. Besides if I want to know more about the guy, I'd probe more myself.
3. From the first instance wish to establish that he is the dominant figure in any relationship. Forget it, I want a partner in life, not to slave myself to a highly testosteroned being.
4. Makes any reference to my body sexually, or even talk about anything pertaining or related to sex. Yes, I know I'm a hot sexy gucci mama, but I'm a person not a sex object. Plus, I'm not cheap.
5. Ask me on advice on business on during the first lunch/dinner. Oh please.....
6.Too desperately want to make me their girlfriend. I'm not desperate, nor am I really looking, so don't push it.
7. Left their manners in the womb. I am a gentle lady, therefore would like to be at least given some gentleman respect.
8. Try to touch me unnecessarily. A hand shake or french greeting is fine. But more than that, please..... I don't like to be touched. Guys who know me know that he can only touch me if I touch them first, or else you might end up eating my shoe.

Right, time to close shop...

No comments: