Monday, December 20, 2010

New Year Resolution 2011

As usual, every year I have the habit of writing up my New Year resolutions.
This year its more detailed to what I really want.
Well here goes:

1. I want to completely stabilize my business and earn profit from all the hard work put into it.
2. I want to take up a post graduate course.
3. I want to learn Mandarin.
4. I want to go to Umrah.
5. I want to achieve my financial freedom.
6. I want to be a better servant to Allah.
7. I want to be a better mum to my 2 kids.
8. I want to start my home fund.
9. I want to go on a back packing trip.
10. I want to find that Mr Right for me - whom I have already identified the criterias which are: Physically taller than me and nice to look at, Mentally able to match my intellectual wit, Spiritually loves Allah more than I do, Socially able to adapt to my lifestyle and friends, Financially more stable than I am, and most importantly accepts me as who I am and who I aim to become and accept my kids like his own. He's out there somewhere.

Best of luck... Lets see how I scored next year.

No comments: