Friday, November 19, 2010

Reflections.......

I haven't written in my blog in such a long time. I know something is wrong with myself. Writing has always been a passion of mine, the lack of time has never been an excuse for me not to write on my blog. I always find time.

Similarly the other things I am fond of like jogging early morning listening to the first birds sing, singing in the car or dancing at home with my girls. Cooking for one is a major passion, and with my girls around normally I have so many different projects to work on - but not recently. I smile less, I talk less, I read less. All I feel like doing is sleep. but even sleep does not come easy to me.

Things around me are good. It may not be perfect, but when I look at myself comparing this year and before - I am much better off this year.

Its just me perhaps. I need to find part of myself for myself.
Its no fun being only half here. I'm a survivor. I am a rainmaker. The only thing that can stop me from being happy is myself. And I choose to be happy.

No comments: