Monday, December 21, 2009

Writer's bloc....

To many things happening in the past few days that have made a dramatic change to whatever I'm going through now. I have a lot of entries to write - as usual my year end recap, my new year resolution and the many activities I have been going through the past few days which included a retreat with my NGO, new friends and connections, new love perhaps........ unfortunately, with my extremely hectic schedule, the lack of sleep, rest and proper meals - it is difficult to write. I need a holiday definitely, praying that what is promised to me, today and tomorrow materializes. Perhaps I should just book myself into a hotel this xmas, just to rest, somewhere near my clinic so that I don't have to worry about driving and opening shop. We'll see.

No comments: