Saturday, December 20, 2008

Another day another week

I haven't been writing on my blog, partly because I was physically busy, but mainly because I was emotionally hurt and upset. Like most writers, I have to be in a quite good mood to write good things, otherwise my writings would be melancholius and disturbing.
The past week has been extremely depressing. First of all, my ex-husband failed to send my kids on the appropriate day because his grandfather was ill, so he took them over the weekend. Why I made such a fuss was because I freed this weekend to spend with my girls because I know I have a hectic schedule. so now I have to readjust the weekends and the last weekend of school I've arranged to go to Melaka to send my sister back, and thus makes it even more depressing to change weeks, plus the fact the kids are starting school in January, which wasn't really helping. Now I am in a dilemma on how to organize my time in order to fit all the required needs.
On top of that, my bestfriend and her boyfriend broke up. Both were very close to me, so it makes me sit on a very awkward position. She chose the other guy, which is an asshole no doubt, but she's made her choice so I just put a sock in it. After all, it is her life. But unfortunately she is suffering. And the jerk guy she chose, treats her like rubbish. Shouting and screaming at her everyday, controlling her every move. What I don't understand, why can't she treat her nicely. If you have so much vengeance towards her then by all means just let her go. At least God will be more merciful towards you and send you someone else for you to love. Since I'm close to the other boyfriend, this jerk guy doesn't allow me to go out or even talk to my bestfriend. And after that one particular night of histeria, I guess I'm not in the mood to contact my bestfriend either. I guess a guy makes so much difference in friendship. Hmm....
And in all this madness, Hurairah fell sick. So I had to take her to the vet. She needed admission, but luckily it wasn't cat flu. Now its time to catch Nyot before he fals sick also.

No comments: