Sunday, April 18, 2010

Focus.....

I felt like the past few months of my life was like Alice falling into the rabbit hole. I knew I needed to get out of the dream... all I needed to do was to focus on my goal. But with so many ifs in my head, I really needed a distraction. Which was what I did last weekend. With a head full of problems I distracted it with work and social play. Now the weekend is over, time to focus on important stuff. So many things to do, so many people to meet and my social calender is filled all the way to end of May.

It is crucial for me to focus - and letting myself loose for the weekend actually helped channel my focus inward and outward. I do admit, I am a workaholic, perhaps of the worst kind. I would choose work over leisure any day, and its no wonder I remain single for so long. Everybody's girl but owned by no one, I would say. I doubt I could afford to be tied down in any relationship at the moment. Time does not permit it.

Don't get me wrong, I am happy with my life. I am also happy with the decisions that I have made to make my life better and the opportunities that has opened in front of me. Yes, perhaps I am just one woman, definitely stress is of no question. But its a good stress, because I perceive it that way. Everything is starting to fall into place, I shouldn't complain. I'm not complaining.

All I need is to focus. I feel a wind of change. Things will be much better now. Amen.

No comments: